The image for this test was mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms! Some thoughts:
- GwrYMamau noted a "radar dish" and "bowlshaped grid"
-- those shapes echo that of some mushrooms, especially the ones at
the bottom center of the picture
- GwrYMamau also mentioned a "frame" of "rich grained
darkish wood" which seemed to reflect the black border around the
- T mentioned a "small branch of a tree;" some of the mushrooms
looks somewhat tree-like
- Atlanta gal sensed a dark triangular shape against lighter background;
there are several triangular shapes, but the background is darker than
the forground in this image.
- She also noted a "patterned" backgroun - again the forground
seems to be somewhat patterend or at least formally arranged in this
- Finally, she mentioned "light blues light greens, also little
bits of red or orange" all of which are colors of the mushrooms
in this picture.
The correlations were somewhat slippery this time, but still there (I
think). Your thoughts?
| Impressions: dog tree light
From: Melanie Alley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, October 11, 1999 2:27 PM
| Impressions: Hmmmmm, I think
it's . . . something like an old type oscillating fan or radar dish.a
bowlshaped grid.I also get a frame like a picture frame or black board.the
frame is made of a rich grained darkish wood
From: GwrYMamau, GwrYMamau@aol.com
Sunday, October 10, 1999 11:26 AM
| Impressions: A large leaf,
possibly a small branch of a tree.
Thursday, October 7, 1999 6:09 PM
| Impressions: strong sense
of dark triangular shape against lighter background lighter background
seems patterned-sense of light blues light greens, also little bits
of red or orange.
From: Atlanta gal,
Wednesday, October 6, 1999 1:17 AM
© Kerstin Sjoquist, Kalessin, Jim
Schutte. All rights reserved.